Sunday, January 8, 2012

Reedsburg Dam Northern Pike Update

Reedsburg Dam in Michigan

As I reported before there are Northern Pike being caught at Reedsburg Dam on the low side of the dam. I spent a couple of hours in the afternoon on Friday at Reedsburg and enjoyed a warm winters day fishing. As I reported before the water is back up to normal levels, the Northern have returned and they're biting.

I caught five, all less than 16". But still fun on a medium-light rod. I was using a jighead with various plastics large and small with the same results.

Muskegon River by Reedsburg Dam
Best Bait: Minnows, silver or white tubes or swim tails any size

Best Spot: East side at the bottom of the middle path cast straight out let float downstream

Best of Luck,

Ken S


No comments:

Post a Comment